CRYPTIC VISION STUDIO
Cryptic Vision Studio now offers professional portraits that capture the spirit of our subjects by making our clients comfortable and relaxed at a location of particular importance to you instead of in a studio. We also provide Chroma Key (6’ x 7’ - Blue / Green) Portrait photography with a variety of backdrops patterns. Using soft and warm lighting we create depth and realism in your portrait. Lighting your subject properly can mean the difference between a natural-looking shot and a completely fake-looking shot.
We allow an hour and a half for your session. The first fifteen minutes are allowed for setting up equipment. This includes set-up of studio lights with backdrops and flash system at the location. As there are many different techniques for portrait photography, we strive to incorporate several different styles during your shoot. We recommend that you bring a change of outfits with you. For children’s sessions age 5 and under, parents are encouraged to help.
One Hour Portait Session $150
A one-hour session at a indoor location (electrical outlets) of your choice. Corporate, Headshots, Boudoir, Family, Children, Pets, School, Engagement, etc. Great for photo invitations and guest sign-in albums. For the busy realtor, actor, writer, or lawyer, this efficent session will bring out your best side.
Outdoor Location Shoot $250
I know many spectacular outdoor locations throughout the Bay Area to create the perfect scene for any kind of portrait.
1. Hourly rates include all edited digital files on CD (or FTP upload), a web gallery.
2. Additional hourly rate: $125 each (including delayed entry into shoot location).
3. Posing Stool with Glides & Pneumatic Height Control provided.
4. We absorb drive times to site locations within a 30 mile radius of Oakland. Outside this radius a mileage surcharge applies each way.
5. Additional retouching (above what was delivered with your package) is available for $60/hour.